It Has Benn More THan 2 FreaKin MontH SinCE I postEd any Here. JuSt ImaGIne hOW mUCh of Load I had to Deliver iN the Last 2 Months. BUt I WaS A gooD LEarning eXP tHOU. When You Are AssoCiated To An oRganiSation, Ur Ass getS bUrnT When THEy arE moviNG for Change. DespIte The UnmoVed FAcTor (Which I M bASICAlLY iGNORINg) I hopE the PromISed Is DelivEred if Not for The bettERment of THe INterNAlly CommuniTy, At Least foR the FieLD At lARge.
I mAy Not SEe ANy ConCRetE tOuCH OF GRowth, BUt THe 2 MOntHS HAve GIVEn ME A 3 YEars of KnowleDge wHIch I never HAd THE cHaNce TO leArn B4. It Showed Me whaT i Am reallY mAde OF and What i caN do TO BEneFit the SoCiety. I hOPe What I hAVe GAined iN thIS 2 MOnTHs Will BeNeFIt ThE FuTUre SoCiety At LARge IF Moulded And GuiDEd Well.
Will Get BAck WITH moRE post.. FOr now, Thus sHAll Fill The Space
cRuZer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment