
MoVinG frm POop tO FooD, I GoTta PosT Thz. ThZ WaS apRiL foOl eVe WheRe As UsuAl DrUmStICk, PoSer and I goT ToGEthER- AGAIN!!!!!!. Oh My, WheNevER this 3 GEt In TOUch, iTS All AbOut FooD,FooD AnD FooD. BUT thZ time Was DesSErT lah. IT wAs 31 And aS uSuaL Baskin haD thEiR offer So PoSer got a coupLe of Cups (mint, CHAerrY, Oreo wt CapuchiNo)..
b4 I geT into the CEleBrATion, I gOT to DeDIcATE feW wordS for Those who bArged inTo thZ ouTleTS.. oH mY! thIS sillY DonKEys eVen que Up eXtenDinG ouT from the ouTlets (cAn cauSe trAffiC congestIon tau!) to SaVE 31%... AduH aduH.. GEt Life lah!!!!!! BuyInG suCh An expensIVE icE creAm is alreadY a WASTE (FeeD a pOoR Child Wt thaT moNEy!!)- buT if u gEt t
o Eat BASkin only wheN the daTE appEar as 31, than OkLah... So Who'S @$$ r You gUYS ridinG to Say u R savIng!MoVing On To tHE cElEbration, We hAd a goOD timE sUCkiNG & lIcKINg--choi choi, the ice crEAm lAh! AnD yeah>>>> to the lASt DROP!!! ThoUGh we Spent 2 FreaKin Hour wT thaT IcE crEAm.. iT was wrth (TakiNg in2 Count of The menace of The 3 of us).. BelEive me, POSER IS DAMN FUNNY!!!!!


3 comments:
"I am not freaky. You're freaky. I am Friskie" -.- ROFLL!
ha ha ha ha that phrase was so random frm that poser!!!1
aherm. aherm.. ya la. I am friskie :p
Post a Comment