Saturday, April 4, 2009

SpiDey

todAY- thS PosT iS nExt day oF tOday, (3/4/09) is the last day of the term.. A lASt day TO reMembEr coZ loTS of eveNts ExPired ToDAy.. So lEts StaRT WT the sPIdEY STORY. NoW, There WAS thiS lItlE cuTE looKInG Spidey wHICh 'iNvadEd' OnE of THe RooMS hEre.. WhiCh caused So MUch Of havOc!!!! Al The lITTlE onEs iN THe roOM NEArly teaRed Each OtherS EAr drUM wT tHEIr HIgH fREqueNced ScrEAm (tHou iT wAs kINda lOW for My DRUm!!)..... AnYWAy, BY nOW All Of U ShoULD havE kNOWn HOw SWeeT and hElpFUL i AM (MOreoveR they aRe Such HELpLESs LItTLe KIds)...

MAyBe i HAve THs fATHerlY LooK Where I AttrAct THis liitlE oNEs whenEVEr tHEy NeedEd help!!!- I hAte tHs As I Dun GEt YouNG gals to looK At mE WhEneVER i AM AroUnD Kids!!!!! ArrRGhhHH...

CoMIng BAck TO THe SpiDeY StoRY, I hAd to GEt thZ light BroWn taRantuLA lookIng LittE SpidER OuT Of the ROom- WhICh I manAGE to DO it.. It WAS SAfeLy Up tHE treE tiLL thiS BunCH oF rasCAls came anD kiLLED it!!!!- I GUEss lah, as it was nO Where To be fouND!!!!

No comments: