Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ChErsH'g RabbiT's dAy

wElL, me bEinG a PerSon whO caN' t OrganiZe B'days or reMemBer them gEts my FrnZ anNoyeD... Thz iS coZ theY RemeMBEr and Organize MiNe Wt A gooD bash.. But I am NoT that Bad LAh.. I dO GeT in A SupRise CeleBration If ThE mood knocks. Well IT CertAinly Did with tHiz RaBit FaCe (that's WAt DruMstiCk cAllS hEr). I diD NoT pLan aNy party or CeBratIon For tHz 'Ugly DcuckLing' As IT Din EveN triGGEr mY tHouGht tAt iT's HEr bday. AnYhOW, When I visiteD this PoseR!, sHE waS kinDa waNting tO lEt mE hOw paTheTIC Her BDAy waS. theN ShE StartEd wiTh HEr stoRy. FirsT,On How ShE goT 'disOwend' By heR Parents oN Her bDAy- PAdan Muka, TheN How ShE haD 2 SpenD HEr daY ALONE!!! THeN ShE Went On wiTh sHE nT hvNg HEr B'FSt, lunCh And So oN. WeLl I wAS'nt ReaLly LisTeNinG To her 'sad' StoRy as I was Bzy ScratchiNg the BiTEs CaUsed By thE MoSqUito(I hate them!!) thAt Thz pOser is BreedIng- GEt UR MosQuitoes Fog'd!!!!! Ish ISh... My CoNCenTration Got bAck oN Track WheN sHE StArted thE FooD ToPiC. Thou i hAd mY dInnEr, mY dEsiRe fOr fOOd wEnt Wild whIch cUd Be HearD froM my 6pAcK ABS... ThIs PoNy heAd wENt To tHe ExtEnD to LiSt me AVaiLable RestaurAnT ArouND HeR coTTagE!. bUT iT diD Help mE iN mAkinG a ChoicE.. tHerE i gO, As UsuAl BeinG a MArshMallOW, i OffERd Thz PiGGlet a 'tReat' - I wanteD the Food More acTuaLy.. BuT, U muSt hAv BeeN theRe TO SeE Hw ThZ PoseR GoT exCited.. The NeXt ThinG shE WAs iN mY KuTTy VivA.. So We wenT to Thz stUpID restAuraNt WhERE ThEy Did NOt HAve An ApETiZIng mEnU. So haD To sAy ByE Bye To Them.. - Well, The FieRy LoOK THAt the Chef GAve, shOwed That he WanTed To DeeP FrY mE AnD thE poser.!!! WE surviVEd.. NExt We wenT TO cHEf & bRew.. wELL iT pLEsED mY EYEs. sO we oDEREd food (drUmsticK SuppoSe to be HEre by now but she jOined aftER i swAlloWEd my Food).. HavinG the Poser'S b'Ady in Mind, I had a lItTLE sUPRISE for Her.. I got Thz lIttLE piece Of DArk Chocolate CaKE with A 'HAppy B'dAy' And A caNdle FoR Her - JuSt foR the SweeT pOser!.. BoTh the Poser & DrUmstIck got xcited.. Well I waS Very HAppy to See their SmilEs. We eEVn GoT the ResTaurant Staff To JoiN the HppY BDay soNg.. It Was an ExciTnG and PleAsanT mOmEnt.... HappY Bday LitTle POseR!!!!!!.... We ConTInUed ouR Chat TiLl MiDnITE.. got TIrEd ANd SLeepY AfTEr THAt... ps: DrUmStcK and PosEr hAd An ExAm TO dO tHE neXT DAy ... tHInk THey sCReWED ThEm Up... HE he he..









4 comments:

Hana Dzul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hana Dzul said...

your posts are always funnny! :D i pretty think i screwed myself up, lmao. and i like the mosquitoes part! it's so you!

budak/orang muda ;)

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. he so mean to say that. sobsob.

kavytha said...

"My CoNCenTration Got bAck oN Track WheN sHE StArted thE FooD ToPiC. Thou i hAd mY dInnEr, mY dEsiRe fOr fOOd wEnt Wild whIch cUd Be HearD froM ...." THIS IS SO YOU.